Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Survey

I conducted a survey that asked if media had an influence on America and American individuals. I also asked whether or not they felt that the amount of violence in media was too excessive. Without surprise eight out of ten agreed that media influence is prominent here in America, and many thought that the violence in this influential media was too excessive, but one concept revealed itself more than once. Some thought that though the violence in the media was frequent, it was used only when needed and in a controlled manor.
The results I got for this survey are what I thought they would be. I knew that some people wouldn’t feel the same way that I do about this topic, but that can only be expected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It'd be nice to know the actual results. i.e. "8 out of 10 people agreed..." That would be helpful to the content of the blog.